I finally finished my #modernbee2015 block for Colleen, even though it was late. She requested an Improv Herringbone block. It was my first time making the block and I’m not sure I did the best job, but I think it looks pretty cool. She requested it in greens and greys with white sashing.
I recently took 3 finished quilt tops to the quilter, which means that, although I have many quilts in progress, I don’t have any other finished quilt tops. So I pulled out these Halloween scrappy trip around the world blocks and am working on sewing them together into a top. The fabulous Leisha of Quilting It is quilting my anchor quilt now and I am in love!
See her pictures of it here.