Here comes the weekend, and I couldn’t be happier! Here are some of the things that have captured my interest lately:
1. I just saw some swatches of this upcoming fabric collection by Pat Bravo, called Carnaby Street and I’m swooning over it:
2. This vase may or may not have found its way to my home thanks to a Christmas gift card.
I must say, however, that the color in the picture is terribly off. It’s really a lovely light aqua color. Here it is on my table:
3. I’d love to use one of these stencils on a wall. Maybe in the bathroom I need to fix?
4. I really love the look of these adorable porcelain berry baskets.
5. Lastly, I would like to get my hands on this book:
What have you found lately? Have a great weekend!