I am so happy with how this quilt turned out. It matches the changing pad that I posted earlier that was my experiment to get me ready to finish this project.
Here is the front
And the back:
Most of all, I’m so pleased that it is now finished, rather than sitting in a drawer at 50% completion. It has many imperfections and flaws, being my first pieced quilt that is actually ‘quilted’ together. I simply stitched straight lines across as my quilting. The lines are not straight and wander here and there. I learned a lot. I find these fabrics by Amy Butler to be lovely and mix well together. I feel that my little girl looks simply stunning wrapped up in it as well!
Here’s to a New Year of more finished projects!