I’ve been working on this during movies the last few weeks. Monday night I finished sewing the ruffles on and now all I need to do is make the button holes and hang it up.
It is loosely based off of this shower curtain from Anthropologie:
I wanted to do wider ruffles and didn’t want multiple colors. I used 2 sheets from Walmart- I first bought a King sheet thinking that would be perfect, but ended up having to buy a twin also for my ruffles. I started from the bottom up as you can see in this bad picture. I did each row with one ruffle first before cutting sizes for the rest of the width.
edited to add: see the finished project here.